Watch this podcast interview about perfecting remote treatment and telehealth in orthodontics
Telehealth and remote patient treatment are all the buzz in orthodontics and dentistry these days. Many clinicians are intrigued but also overwhelmed and intimidated by trying something new. Recently, Dr Hoffman recorded a podcast interview with Dr Howard Farran of DentalTown about all of these topics, and how he developed and is using In Hand Dental to help get great results and grow his practice.
Here are some of the topics covered:
- Is telehealth a fad or is it here to stay?
- What makes In Hand Dental a better option than its competitors? *Including a visual demonstration of what the clinician app looks like!
- Does technology improve patient rapport?
Including controversial questions like:
- Are clear aligners right for everyone?
- How do you justify the value of orthodontic treatment for your patients?
- Is the profession in jeopardy with the rise of direct to consumer companies?
And that’s just the first part of the interview!
Watch the podcast interview here:
If you’d like to learn more about how In Hand Dental can help you grow your business and get great results, contact us today.